11.21.2012

Better today, as long as I don't think about writing projects.

Outdoors the weather is still grim. Still gray. And drizzly to boot.

But I'm paid today, and soon brotherB and I will shop for feastfood. In the afternoon pumpkin and pecan pies will be baked, cranberry sauce concocted, to prepare for tomorrow. Just us three at tomorrow's table, and the creatures, but I am so thankful for us. So very very grateful.

For heat in the stove, propane in the tank, gas in the car. House payment covered.

For online friends. For flesh-and-blood humans - they exist - who listen to my words and attribute no sinister subtext, but understand them for what they mean. Which is all I ever mean.

The world at large gets better and better, it seems obvious to me, even if my own puny world collapsed long ago. I love this world very much, and I love the vast vibing void we drift in.

blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment