1.16.2012

Nice meditation, 23 minutes--thanks to visualizations that kept my mind's attention. Even so, I came out before the journey was half over. Ah, the ADD of it! Practice, practice.

Time now with balanced Husband is like a second honeymoon. We get stronger day by day. I can look at him with such happiness: he is well and will stay that way; neither of us doubts it. The excitement and delight are palpable. We walk in beauty.
I am half-done with the first revise-and-edit of my pages, a little discouraged by the Amazon Singles process (having read the new rules). Perhaps I can market it on my own through the site, as an e-book seller. Any Kindle can read a .pdf, after all. On the other hand, I suppose the proprietary format prevents the thing from being shared willy-nilly.

I hate complicated.

In other news, I have discovered the meaning of a persistent dream image. For years my dreams were visited by goldfish in bowls or swimming through the air. Often they had been neglected or forgotten and came to life when I rediscovered them, healthy and mobile. Recently I was flipping through some old journals and saw where in recording one of these dreams I miswrote "goalfish." Huge a-ha moment for me in spotting that word. My dreams are particularly riddled with puns and the like. And this makes perfect sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment