1.07.2012

Jonathan Goldman Chakra Chants thundering in the headphones. Sunlight streaming in from skylight, kissing my cheek good-bye as it moves on along the wall.

First writing of the day. Glorious bright still day.

Must spend the afternoon with friends who come here every-other-week to play exotic board and card games, weirder the better. Group has been on hiatus for several months, it's our first Saturday back, and it will be a good time, I think. Today we play 7 Wonders.

***

Good dreams overnight I feel no impulse to record: moving among the friends from Central Casting, having long conversations, picking locks, opening doors. Several young persons I am friends with locally were there, and I was telling them with sudden dream-insight that they would go on to publish many books, that they were doing very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment